Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access my account?
- You can log in using the Login/Register link in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. If you already have an account on Clickertraining.com you can use the same username and password.
How long do I have access to my video(s)?
- You have access to your purchased video(s) for 5 years after you make your purchase.
How do I purchase a video lesson?
- Just click on the Buy Now button on any page to add that video to your shopping
cart. Clicking the Buy Now button also brings you to your shopping cart. From here,
you can check out or continue shopping. If you choose to continue shopping, you can
always access your shopping cart by clicking on the Shopping Cart link at the top of
What is the difference between a "clip" and a "full length" video?
- A clip is a short video lesson, usually totaling 5 minutes, that is taken from a larger
body of work. These clips are often taken from a full-length video. The clip option
can be very convenient if you want to learn about a specific behavior that is taught
in a video, but you don’t need or want to purchase the entire full-length video.
How do I access my purchased videos?
- Once you have logged in, you can access the videos you have purchased by clicking on the My Videos link at the top of the page, or by clicking the My Videos tab located to the right of the video player.
What do I need to watch my videos?
- All you need is the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and a consistent internet connection.
How do I know if my internet connection is "consistent"?
- Try watching any of our free previews or free flicks. If you can watch the videos at a quality you are comfortable with, and without any pauses, then your connection is fast enough.
Can I watch videos on my Mac?
- Yes! The videos are operating system independent. It does not matter what operating system you are using as long as you have Adobe Flash Player, a web browser that supports the player, and a consistent internet connection.
Can I access/watch videos on my mobile or tablet device? (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- If a mobile device has Adobe Flash Player installed then it will be able to play our content. Unfortunately, at this time the iPad and iPhone do not support Flash.
How do I get help with a purchase from the old ClickFlicks Learning Center?
- Please contact us using the contact form. When contacting us please include your transaction number and the email address you used to make the purchase.