KPCT Video On Demand is an exciting new service that brings the world's best clicker trainers to you! With just the click of a mouse, users can stream high-quality videos from top dog training experts—anytime, anywhere, and on any device that supports flash video!
Video On Demand is offered by Karen Pryor Clicker Training (KPCT), a leader in the field of animal training and a recognized world leader in the science and application of marker-based positive reinforcement, or what is often called "clicker training." KPCT believes passionately in the power of the clicker training approach to enrich the lives of pet owners and animal professionals. KPCT Video On Demand was developed to spread the power of clicker training by bringing together the best dog training practices and the newest research, techniques, and skills. KPCT Video On Demand allows users to preview and purchase a wide array of videos from dog training experts and stream those videos directly to their computers or compatible mobile devices.
Now available on KPCT Video On Demand:
ClickerExpo Sessions bring the magic of ClickerExpo to you! Enjoy educational presentations from previous ClickerExpo conferences—all featuring our world-renowned faculty. These ClickerExpo ClickFlicks are presented via PowerPoint slideshow, with the accompanying audio from the presenter.
KPCT Video On Demand Lessons are a revolution in animal training. These precise training solutions demonstrate how to teach a specific trick, skill, or behavior to your animal, or offer specific methods, ideas, and skills to improve your training. Choose which skills you're ready to learn, which problems you're ready to tackle, which behaviors you're ready to teach. No matter what your experience level, there's a KPCT Video On Demand Lesson for you!
Full-length Videos are similar in content to a purchased DVD, but are available in a format that can be viewed immediately and played on your computer or compatible portable player. If a Full-length Video is taken from a DVD, the KPCT Video On Demand version is priced less than the original hard copy. Most KPCT Video On Demand Lessons are segments excerpted from a Full-length Video.
Free Flicks are videos available on KPCT Video On Demand that are not saved to your account, but that can be viewed for free at any time on the site. Some Free Flicks are also available for purchase and download as KPCT Video On Demand Lessons.
How do I access my account?
- You can log in using the Login/Register link in the upper right hand corner of the webpage. If you already have an account on Clickertraining.com you can use the same username and password.
How long do I have access to my video(s)?
- You have access to your purchased video(s) for 5 years after you make your purchase.
How do I purchase a video lesson?
- Just click on the Buy Now button on any page to add that video to your shopping cart. Clicking the Buy Now button also brings you to your shopping cart. From here, you can check out or continue shopping. If you choose to continue shopping, you can always access your shopping cart by clicking on the Shopping Cart link at the top of the page.
What is the difference between a "clip" and a "full length" video?
- A clip is a short video lesson, usually totaling 5 minutes, that is taken from a larger body of work. These clips are often taken from a full-length video. The clip option can be very convenient if you want to learn about a specific behavior that is taught in a video, but you don't need or want to purchase the entire full-length video.
How do I access my purchased videos?
- Once you have logged in, you can access the videos you have purchased by clicking on the My Videos link at the top of the page, or by clicking the My Videos tab located to the right of the video player.
What do I need to watch my videos?
- All you need is the latest version of either Internet Explorer, Chrome, FireFox, or Safari.
How do I know if my internet connection is "consistent"?
- Try watching any of our free previews or free flicks. If you can watch the videos at a quality you are comfortable with, and without any pauses, then your connection is fast enough.
Can I watch videos on my Mac?
- Yes! The videos are operating system independent. It does not matter what operating system you are using as long as you have Adobe Flash Player, a web browser that supports the player, and a consistent internet connection.
Can I access/watch videos on my mobile or tablet device? (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Yes, if you are having trouble watching a video please make sure your software is up to date.
How do I get help with a purchase from KPCT Video On Demand?
- Please contact us using the contact form. When contacting us please include your transaction number and the email address you used to make the purchase.