Enjoy Your Video!
You might also like videos from the same...
Please use the dropdown above to login and see your videos or to register a new account.
by Sarah Surritt
This is a 2011 Canis Film Festival Submission.
Chrissy is a 21 year old Morgan mare who demonstrates in this brief video how fun it is to learn new things via clicker training! The clicker is used to shape and capture a variety of behaviors or "tricks" that help to build trust and confidence with handling, as well as overall attention and focus on her owner Sarah.See Other Submissions:
- How to Teach Your Dog to Paint
- How to Teach Your Puppy to Stop Nipping Using Clicker Training
- Augie Picks Up At The Dog Park
- How to Teach The Basics of ‘Treibball’ or ‘Push Ball’
- Guinea Pig Agility!
- Teaching Jeffrey the Cow to Target
- Clicking Talos: Story of A Service Dog
- Horsin' Around
- Doorbell Training
- Dogs Like Kids They Feel Safe With
- Learning to Shape Polite Walking on Leash
- The Power of Premack: Fence Fighting
- Basketball Playing Beagle
- Maya Learns how to Roll Herself Up in a Blanket
- "What Is This?" (Teaching a Visual Match to Sample)
- Creating an Equine Orchestra
- Open Wide
- Pepper Targets the Easy Button
- The Thrill of TAG